Consultant Paediatric Cardio Thoracic Surgeon
- Graduated from Berhampur University in the year 1983 with a Bachelor’s Degree in medicine (MBBS)
- MS in General surgery, accredited by the National Board of Examinations, New Delhi in the year 1989
- MCH in Cardiovascular and Thoracic surgery, accredited by the National Board Of Examinations, New Delhi in the year 1992
- MCH Prince Charles Hospital Brisbane, Australia
- Member Indian
association of cardiovascular & thoracic surgery
- Membership society of coorld paediatric
cardiac heart surgeons
- Prof. Dr.
Reshab Chandra Sahu gold medal for securing the highest result in the final
year of MBBS
Chandra Mishra gold medal for securing the highest in the first year of MBBS.
- Published an article on Non-Cardiologic Myocardial Protection for CABG
an article on Double-valve Replacement and aortic root widening with keno procedure.
made on Management of Cold Agglutinemia using Normo Thermic Intermittent Fibrillatory Arrest
- Publication on a new technique to simplify Fontana Procedure following a pervious bidirectional Glenn & some such.
in paediatric cardiac surgery
Get the Star Hospital App
We'll send you the link , open it on your phone to download the app