Dr. Raj Kiran D
MBBS , Kakatiya Medical College , Warangal , 2001 MD , Gandhi medical college , Hyderabad , 2005 Fellowship in Rheumatology , NIMS , Hyderabad , 2007 Certificate course on Ankylosing Spondylitis , Chariotte Hospital , Berlin Germany , 2009 EULAR Course on Systemic Lupus Erythematosis , @PISA , Italy , 2010 MusculoSkeletal ultrasound - , basic Course , September , 2013
- Life member of Indian Rheumatology Association (IRA)
- Life member of Association of Physicians of India (API)
- Life member of Indian College of physicians
- Fellow of American college of Rheumatology
- Member Uveitis society of India
- Founder member Psoriatic arthritis interest group (PASIG
- Principal investigator for ENTRACTE Trial (Toclizumab vs Etanarcept in RA) 2012-2016
- Principal investigator in DRL study – Pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamics study – ongoing
- Principal investigator for Etanercept the Biosimilar study 2015
- Trial design committee member for non-inferiority biosimilar adalimumab in comparison with reference product originator.
- Psoriatic arthritis demographics and clinical patterns in India – investigator initiated study.
- Developing biologic registry for Hyderabad
- Screening before giving Biologics – Indian perspective; Editorial in Indian journal of Rheumatology 2016 September issue.
- Written Fibromyalgia chapter in Manual of Indian Rheumatology 2014
- Psoriatic arthritis chapter in Manual of Indian Rheumatology 2014
- Writing chapter on MCTD
- Case report of Tumoralcalcinosis in a patient with chronic renal failure sent for NEJM, awaiting publication
- Role of Cyclophosphamide in Connective tissue disease related interstitial lung disease in Indian journal of Rheumatology 2006.