Dr. Vijay Kumar Agarwal
Consultant Internal Medicine & Diabetologist
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery from Mahatma Gandhi Mission`s Medical College University of Mumbai.
- Master’s in Public Health Nuffield Centre for International Health and Development Faculty of Medicine University of Leeds, United Kingdom.
- MRCP (ENGLAND) St. James’s General Infirmary Leeds, West Yorkshire, U.K
- (M.D) N.T.R University of Health Sciences, Vijaywada Andhra Pradesh.
Course in Diabetes (2013) from Prof. M. Vishwanathan Diabetic
Research Centre & M. V. Hospital for Diabetes ( WHO collaborating centre
for research, education and training in Diabetes)
Course in Critical Care Medicine (2006) involving
training in BLS, ACLS & ATLS with fundamentals of critical care support.
Certificate on Revised ALS Guidelines by Emergency
Management and Research Institute (EMRI) – 2006
Certificate in “Ischemic
Heart Disease” from
American School of CME –
- Certificate of Completion of “Gastroenterology and Hepatolgy” course by
Get the Star Hospital App
We'll send you the link , open it on your phone to download the app