Star Hospital is committed to respecting the privacy of every personal who shares information or data with STAR Hospitals. Your privacy protection is important to us and we strive to take due care and protection of the information, we receive from you, the User. In this regard, we adhere to the various governing laws such as
We collect Your Personal Information directly from You, from third-parties and automatically through the Our Website. This Personal Information, for instance, would relate to the type of device You are using, the time that You have logged on to Our Website, Your IP address and other Personal Information as listed in Clause 5 below.
You may access the Personal Information shared by You with Us, in the manner given below. You can further choose to share additional Personal Information with Us and you can modify your personal data, by writing to Us on Our below mentioned email id.
We keep in mind that the Personal Information shared by You is accessible to You. You can write to Us at the email id specified in Clause 15.
We will share personal information outside of STAR Hospitals only when we have your consent. We will ask for your explicit consent to share any sensitive personal information.
You have the right to withdraw Your consent at any point, provided such withdrawal of the consent is intimated to us in writing through an email at firstname.lastname@example.org requesting the same. If You wish to rectify the Personal Information that we may have collected to offer You personalized services and offers, as per Clause 12 of this Policy, you may write to the Grievance Officer, as mentioned under Clause 15.1 of this Policy, citing the reason for such rectification of Personal Information.
Once You withdraw Your Consent to share the Personal Information collected by Us, We shall have the option not to fulfil the purposes for which the said Personal Information was sought and We may restrict you from using our Services or the Website.
The kinds of information that We collect about You include but are not limited to the following:
The methods by which we collect your Personal Information include but are not limited to the following:
Your Personal Information may be used or processed for various purposes including but not limited to the following:
Once you have freely consented to share your Personal Information with us, You authorize us to exchange, transfer, share, part with all or any of Your Personal Information, across borders and from Your country to any other countries across the world with the Cloud Service Provider and Our affiliates / agents / third party service providers / partners / banks and financial institutions or any other persons, for the Purposes specified under this Policy or as may be required by applicable law.
We may store temporary or permanent ‘cookies’ on your computer. You can erase or choose to block these cookies from your computer. You can configure your computer's browser to alert you when we attempt to send you a cookie with an option to accept or refuse the cookie. If you have turned cookies off, you may be prevented from using certain features of the Website... STAR Hospitals encourages You to read the privacy policies of all external sites.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We have adopted reasonable security practices and procedures including role-based access and need to know basis, password protection, encryption etc. to ensure that the Personal Information collected is secure. We restrict access to your Personal Information to Our and Our affiliates’ employees, agents, third party service providers, partners, and agencies on a need to know basis and in relation to the Purposes as specified above in this Policy.
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards, consistent with legal requirements where the personal information was obtained, designed to protect against unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, use or disclosure of, or access to, the personal information provided to us through the Channels.
Do-not-track requests -There is no standard for how online service should respond to “Do Not Track” signals or other mechanisms that may allow you to opt out of the collection of information across networks of websites and online services. Therefore, we do not honour “Do Not Track” signals. As standards develop, we will revisit this issue and update this notice if our practices change.
If You need to update or correct your Personal Information, you may send updates and corrections to us at email@example.com we will take all reasonable efforts to incorporate the changes within a reasonable period.
STAR Hospitals shall store Your Personal Information at least for a period of three years from the last date of use of the Services or Website or for such period as may be required by law.
We have appointed a Grievance Officer to address any concerns or grievances that You may have regarding the processing of Your Personal Information.
If you have any such grievances, please write to our Grievance
Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org and Our officer will attempt to resolve Your issues in a timely manner.
This policy is approved by the management of Unimed Health Care Private Limited (UHCPL) and is applicable for all units of UHCPL and its affiliates. This policy is subject to revisions based on the decisions of the management.
1. Amount once paid through the payment gateway shall not be refunded other than in the following circumstances:
2. If the services have not been availed and customer does not intend to keep it as a deposit with Unimed Health Care Private Limited. The customer can call customer care Phone No. 040 44777777 and raise a request towards refund.
3. The refund request will be processed manually after due verification. If the claim is found valid the eligible amount will be refunded by Unimed Health Care Private Limited through electronic mode within the next Seven (7) working days from the date of receiving the telephonic request along with patient details & funds transfer details (date, amount, transaction reference number, etc).
4. It may take 3 to 21 working days for the payment to reflect in your bank account depending on your banks policy.
5. Company assumes no responsibility and shall incur no liability if it is unable to effect any Payment Instruction(s) on the Payment Date owing to any one or more of the following circumstances:
6. User agrees that Company, in its sole discretion, for any or no reason, and without penalty, may suspend or terminate his/her account (or any part thereof) or use of the services and remove and discard all or any part of his/her account, user profile, or his/her recipient profile, at any time. Company may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing access to the Services, or any part thereof, with or without notice. User agrees that any termination of his/her access to the service or any account he/she may have or portion thereof may be effected without prior notice, and also agree that company will not be liable to user or any third party for any such termination. Any suspected, fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. These remedies are in addition to any other remedies company may have at law or in equity. Upon termination for any reason, user agrees to immediately stop using the services.
7. Company may elect to resolve any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement or Service provided in connection with this Agreement by binding arbitration in accordance with the provisions of the Indian Arbitration & Conciliation Act 1996, Any such dispute, controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party.
8. Governing Law & Jurisdiction: Subject to the foregoing, it is hereby expressly agreed and declared that court of competent jurisdiction in Hyderabad alone shall have jurisdiction with respect to matters pertaining hereto.